Monday, May 23, 2011

Time musings...importance of Sun!

Are you wondering what time is exactly? Or noticing how days just run together so rapidly and a week still seems like a month, but at the same time only a moment's snapshot? Time has flown. It disapeared a while ago in my world. In my bubble. Instead of time- I now go by feeling. Or I let others stress about time while I sit back and watch patiently as the universe unfolds the next obvious step for me to take. Deep within me there is a part of me comforted knowing that I am EXACTLY where I NEED to BE at every possible instant in my day. Still, it trips me out big time. Nothing seems quite tangible- graspable. Like the heartbeat of Earth is quickening along with our footsteps... What are we racing towards? The new future that is head-on colliding with our burried-in-the-material-world-selves. This slow cosmic- (how can I say it is slow--- all relevance to fast and slow has been lost) evolution is knocking on our doors. It is riding every light beam from creator to my skin-- reminding me of the keys that I onced carried in full conciousness. Now it really feels like all I need is to bask in the warm sun, close my eyes, feel my heart, and breathe---- then whoosh I am there inside the truth. The tangible beingness and stillness that is ever-present. Yeah, that makes it sound like my days are spent in bliss. More often then not they are not.... but still I treasure the moments where I remember, and it is coming about more and more in my situation now where I remember best when I am by myself outside. In my heart, in the sunshine, I can embrace the paradox of time. Let it guide me and let it fly by me. Just a musing and dwelling before I pop into dreamworld tonight. But a lovely reflection to notice how when I am by myself I am usually 99% always in a higher vibration then when I am with people that cannot hold the same. Of course when I am with similar vibrating folks, the vibz just skyrocket and the whole planet feels our laughter! So bring on the fun, light, sun, goodness! Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment