Monday, May 23, 2011

Morning Musings and connections with weeds

Keeping this one short- Because time seems to always wanna run away with me- especially here at my grandmothers apartment in Germany. What a lovely way to wake up this morning though- go outside onto my small balcony and start my day off my breathing in the fresh new air. In MomoButoh we are doing the significant other practice where we find a plant or animal and connect in with it and then dance for it-with it. So here I am a fresh crisp monday morning welcoming the week by dancing my WEED dance. What a feeling to be pushed down by heavy concrete, yet have the courage to keep pushing your existance up and out between the cracks to bask in the sunlight you too deserve. Then, dancing the Chem-Trail Dance is quite heart warming. To see the insane amount of 'chemically polluted- chem trails' forever creating big X's in the sky- yet instead of getting upset about the insanity- I too can dance the X dance, the white in the blue sky dance, the confusion dance.
So... this is just how my day begins- and what a glorious way to affirm my existance, to mediate, create, express in my most vital element: MOVEMENT: YEAH. I am excited and ready to confront any challenges of the day with ease, grace, love, and compassion. So gonna shake my bootayyy!

No comments:

Post a Comment