Monday, May 16, 2011

Media triggered poetic response

Media Triggered my Hands to Start Writting:

When I stare at a screen- flashing me moving images. My mind starts to hyperspeed.
No thoughts, only judgements escape my lips.
To what degree do I becomed programmed by all of this?
Allowing mass-media to filter through my brain like spaghetti through a drain.
Movie stars, Glamor shots, attempts to fit into the western slots.
Look at me.
I'm so pretty.
My body is my soul, and I'm worth a lot of gold.
It's hard to see superficiality replayed in rapid speed, untill my mind starts to believe....
What calculates worth, talent and fame- the masses agree to an extent or you wouldn't see it on stage.
My mind is a precious jewel strewn upon jaggered stones,
it radiates in comparisson with the souls that are droned.
Not to play judgement games or ridicule the rest-
all of us have equal chance to make ourselves the best.
It's just I know I'd never sell my worth for the flashy paper bills,
no matter if they come with pink mini frills.
My conciousness is heightened and there is no way to back down,
So if anything I'd be onstage spreading love around.
The messages I am bringing forth today
are written in galaxies many lightyears away...
And so my chapter ends today with a grin,
Someone told me, it doesn't matter if we win.
the game of life has a big secret many don't know.
It is not about what we do, where we are, or where we go.
It only ever matters how we treat each moment.
When they come dressed up I've been taught to use discernment.
With the rapid images flashing through my mind,
The messages are reveiling their kind
What subtle warnings or codes were stored in my brain's filing cabnit,
to become unlocked in the future when I know what to do with it.
Hyperspeed becomes tranquility, in the meditative trance of TV zone-ality.
Circle and loops- to go so fast it reverts to stillness,

The paradox of perception-
when we don't ask questions,
how de we know we even exist as individuals if our knowladge isn't fought for,
rather boughten through loans, inserted through textbooks, and sold at stores?

All I am saying is that I am staying,
a while longer,
to finally uncover,
the truth of this mystery that lies so active within our history
and waits to be unlocked by the power of our thoughts
when we decide to unite
by the desire to give up fight
SO the day will come when our TV screens will refect harmony
or our brains will be wired differently
and infinite love will be the entertainer-
fully soothing all brainwaves
and activating our DNA
so we can slowly mutate
and transcent this dreamstate.!!!

Written May 14th, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment