Thursday, July 7, 2011

Grounding out, or trying to.

Aloha!
WHAT A GREAT AMAZING ADVENTURE I HAVE BEEN HAVING!!!! QWHODAIDFUSDOIFU!!!
Seriously coming from months of quiet, internal, alone time- to landing in Salt Lake City with my soul sistah Shelly- it has been quite a ride. I really feel like each day is this incredible party, probably because I am constantly surrounded by such beautiful human being reflections. Well I started massage school on Tuesday. Such a good idea! So excited to be accelerating and learning so much so fast! After shelly and I got back from our road trip which was on Monday- we have been waking up just in time to get to school by 8 am. Yesterday was a powerful day.
So let me explain this in a bit more detail. Shelly and I have been vizualizing and holding our perfect house in our hearts and feeling the existance of this new opportunity as a reality. Currently we are living with 6 other people in a community house in Salt Lake. It is such a beautiful place here with a solar powered round greenhouse, a beautiful lush garden, bees, chickens, a huge yoga/movement/healing space, and super beautiful people. So we have everything we want except our own space and place to unpack anything that belongs to us. So it is crazy---- it could become annoying if we let it be, it could become a drama if we let it, we could be fustrated that our dream house hasnt yet magically appeared in the way we were expecting. BUT- I had a revelation that even this little amount of resistence to what is infront of me- by wishing I had my own space, my own corner, or a place to put and unpack my stuff- is blocking me from fully making the most of my current reality and situation. I could wish and wish and wish that I had my own room, that I had this and that and the other- so that I could then allow myself to settle into a routine- BUT no. I must create my heaven with what I have right here and now, with every ounce of flow and openness- letting go of all resistence. It is overwhelming when i think of everything I have/want to do: find a way to make money, find a place to live, homework study, massage school, artistic projects, butoh practices, my own personal routine which consists of meditation and yoga and sometimes running,..... it is crazy to be beginning a whole new life in a whole new city.
BUT I am so stoked!!!! It feels like a magnificent dream. One in which I am lucid dreaming. How can I be resistant to any of this? What am I truly lacking? In place of what I feel like I am lacking, I have an amazing community and love vibezzz surrounding me. What more could one really truly need other then the knowingness of how to be content with EACH MOMENT, the present, and trusting that all I need is provided for???
Right so why yesterday was amazing is because I just stopped. I turned to Shelly and I said Wow. I recognize I was stressing and saying unnecessarily that I was fustrated- wasn't helping anything other then to gratify my own ego and desires for what isn't present. I love those moments of instant clairity.
BABMMMMBB
Then I sang untill 2 am with 4 beautiful Goddesses- I channeled divine song. We did healing work on each other and could be verifed of the shift because one goddess could actually visually see auras and energy.

I release all blockages and fears. I allow divine source to flow through me. I open up to divine blissful SONG.

Creation is Awesome

Havin a blast,
Norianna

No comments:

Post a Comment