Thursday, June 23, 2011

Hearts opening

Being here in my body is quite a wild ride. I am currently "road-tripping" and am in Bellingham, Washington visiting with my friend, Shelly's, brother. We both had a beautiful experience today of communing with nature. It begins to look really simple nowadays. I close my eyes. I drop into my heart. I experience. I grow long roots into mother Gaia and my skin becomes transparent, breathing life through its' cells. These veils seperating me from the outside world (or so it appears from the outside) are really really thin and dissapating. My sister is the store manager of a local metaphysical store. My brother is the artist in hidding who calls me an angel in blue converses. My best friend is a drunken 21st birthday girl who lets us sing her a birthday song on the streets. My neighbor is the guy with a body full of tatoos and a harley davidson who lets me ride on his back seat. My lover is the sun that sets over the washington sound and radiates his love into the depths of my soul. We are intricately connected. This much I know. Being in the flow is the way life force expresses itself most easily through my being. My heart sings with utter freedom as life force is being allowed to move freely through this body- radiating wherever I am. WE cannot judge anything by its cover. To each his own.
As I have been spending more time inside of a bar this week then I probably have in my whole life combined. It has been a blast, granted not my "thing", but it doesn't matter. I can still connect with people on the dance floor and inspire others to get up and shake their thing! How exhilirating! My heart just feels super full and ready to love whoever walks into my path. I love you all! All you beautiful expressions of divine! The gay drag queen, the loner in the corner, the bmx racer, the golf cart driver, the auto mechanic, the owner of Mcdonalds, the cashier, the grandmother....... we are all intricately connected. And with that my friends I will conclude and continue on my way!

No comments:

Post a Comment