Monday, June 6, 2011

Police brutality versus freedom of expression

Aloha my friends.
Well now I am curious how long it would take before we are not allowed to write "love, peace, freedom, or truth" on blogs, emails, facebook, or just the internet. To be arrested for peacefully moving about the Jefferson Memorial is ABSURDITY at its finest. But we always knew the government was just there to keep us people in "control"- basically there are intricate systems in place to make sure the human race stays asleep and subserviant to the "higher races", or to the reptilian agenda. WHAT paradox. Pair of Socks. It really does seem like a light versus dark scenario. Good versus evil. Yet isn't it ALL at it's root eminating from the same creator, same source? Couldn't these polarities exist to create intense contrast and to show us beyond a doubt what we do desire and wish to create? None the less, it amazes me the complexity of this all. AND, the fact that my own personal life is free from the brutality of what a lot of the world is experiencing right now. There are over 6 billion mini universes.... we create our own worlds.
It is so enlightening to travel; we are able to expand our perceptions of our reality and experience different ideas, cultures, and even dimensions. This week (well last week) I traveled from a period of 4 days across 5 time zones (or howevermany). Tuesday morning I left Germany, Tuesday evening (subtract 6 hours from German time) I was in North Carolina and Friday morning found me in San Fransico. CRAZY.

Does anyone else feel like EVERYTHING  that has previously happened is a dream??

AHohAHohAHoh. Wow. I was in Mexico for 6 months. I had some wild experiences. I was in Hawaii for 4 months I had some crazy awesome experiences. I lived in Europe for over a year. My mom left this dimension in 2006. I was born. I was in high school. I graduated. I danced. I trained. I was sick and healthy. I moved from Cali to N.c. I experienced oneness. I cried. I became a yoga teacher. I fell off a horse. I ate raw foods. I drove from germany to spain. Loved a mayan warrior once. Wrote my own poetry book and published it. Backpacked. Hitchiked. Tripped. Trusted. I met myself on the otherside of the mirror. I searched and found it. I gave and recieved. I fell down the rabbit hole.

And every day it seems like I am falling deeper. Deeper into the spiraling dreamspell of my life. My creation. Experiences enrich. Create this new ME!
Expression is life.
If police think they can repress life.
Perhaps life will overflow, bubble, and gush over the insignificant blockages to its freedom of expression. LOVE.
Live= Evil   The paradox. Pair of Socks. We choose. We .........
Create.

No comments:

Post a Comment