Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Moab Utah verus Salt Lake City

This 3 day weekend I went 4 hours south of Salt Lake City to the famous Moab desert of Utah! I went in a car full of amazing goddesses: Jen, Cree, and Shelly! Together we rolled down to the red rocks- I was completely blown away by the intenseness of natures' creations. Saturday we met up with Shelly's old high school guy friends and met up at the colorado river. We had two big rafts and packed a bunch of stuff on board for an adventurous overnight trip. Life is amazing. Once we completely let go and flow in each and every moment- magic begins to happen. I am reflecting now how important it is to live free and without judgement towards myself or others. This time in my life now I seem to be breaking every box I had sub-conciously put myself in. It feels so utterly liberating to experience life without "boundaries" and "boxes of perceptions". So after floating down an epic river, our crew of people landed on a deserted beach bank to dock up for the night. I witnessed the sunset reflecting on the sculpted red rocks, I drank in the summer moist air, I was held by the majesty of natures grace, I was fed deeply. The night progressed and the stars were the most incredible I may have seen yet: an endless spray of cosmic fairy dust.

The ladies I had come on the trip with each represented an element: Shelly; water, Cree; earth, Jen; fire, Me; Air..... The weekend was a cosmic dance between honesty, respect, and our elements interacting with vitality. Jen plans on painting each of us in our element- she is an incredible artist- look her up at Jennifer Michelle Long.

To sum up an incredible weekend- I feel nourished deeply in all ways. Physically, spiritually, mentally- my support and balance came from my elemental goddesses, the actual elements, and the freedom of expression.
YEAH!

No comments:

Post a Comment