Sunday, July 17, 2011

OH MY GODDESSSSSSSSS

Why why why....
HAHA so I am here in salt lake city wanting more then anything to have a space to call my own. Somewhere I can feel at least relatively grounded while I go through a really intensive massage training program, start a whole new life, work, dance, create.... I am recognizing my inate desires to feel GROUNDED. More then obvious. To be grounded. To be grounded. I WANT TO BE GROUNDED. I guess I have the choice. Right? It is up to me to stay balanced in myself no matter the outer circumstances. Which I have to say has been quite sucessful- but even so there is something to be said for physical locality and knowing where all my things are at every given moment because they have a shelf and arent stuffed in a dusty closet somewhere. O poops. The energy of this day is strange. I feel so grateful for everything and just a tad bit fustrated. Ok great! more medicine to be working with now I guess. In moments of tension we can learn to release into divine flow the most.
LOVE. Is all i can do. and so i will. oh poops.

No comments:

Post a Comment