Sunday, August 14, 2011

Health

For about the last 2.5 weeks I've gone through a double wave of a serious throat infection. The second time it got to be so bad my dad actually flew out from North Carolina to see what was going on with me out here in Salt Lake City, UT. This was the first time I was ever hooked up to an IV- first time given steriods.... I like to say that cause it makes everything sound really intense- which it was, but now looking back it all seems so surreal. It is amazing to be more or less confined to an area for days on an end- with only me myself and I to look after. I wonder how much we constantly are running away from in the ways that we tend to distract or occupy ourselves.
I was definitely dealing with lots of 3rd Chakra stuff- needing to feel like I was just being loved, taken care of, and always attended to- So it was such a blessing that my father actually took the time to fly out and come to pamper and soothe my soul.
REally truly though I am the only one who can always soothe and comfort my own self.
Major lessons.
Major clearings.
Tests of strength, character, and resiliance

Who knows. Maybe subconciously a reason for my sickness was to connect with my dad. To understand him on a much deeper level; away from normal stresses and circumstances.

So grateful for all of my family in every way, shape, and form.

I am all better now.
Trying to take it easy.
Learn my lessons.
Feeling so much gratitude for swallowing, breathing, and my life!
namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment