Sunday, September 25, 2011

House manifestation complete. Whew.

Last night Cree, Shelly, and I signed a lease contract agreement for our NEW HOUSE.
Do you realize how monumental this is???
It has taken us 3 months to find and finally land a place. We have found other houses multiple times- but either it was being rented to someone else or mold became an issue or some other wierd upset came in the way. So now to finally actually solidly realistically be moving in is HUGE.
This house is really amazing: the back yard is BIG for salt lake city. There is a garden with fresh tomatos, squash, chard, different berry bushes, 3 different types of grapes, nectarines, plums, apples.... you name it we got it! The landlord lives in the basement with his 12 year old daughter- I have a good feeling about them. Mike, the landlord is super on it about safety, he is a fix it all type of man, and a super chill and cool dimenor. It is almost like we have a safe haven bubble around our house- and we have a man there just in case anything were to go terribly wrong.
Each of us 3 girls have our own bedroom. I of course get the tiny bedroom- mainly because I hardly own anything. Moving out to salt lake from North Carolina left me possesing literally 2 suitcases and a backpack. BAM- that makes things super easy and simple. I am so estatic to finally have a home. A bedroom. A place to constantly come back to that is MINE- private and quiet. I am so grateful to have this opportunity to live with two other amazing tuned-in goddesses as well. We are going to create such a beautiful harmonious atmosphere in our home. We even plan on having full- moon goddess gatherings once a month at least- utilizing our fire pit outside- (and when it is too cold- utilizing our grand fire place inside).
This is a huge commitment for me. Really the first time I have signed a lease ever- meaning I am really commiting to something here. I have to commit to a monthly budget- pay rent- manage finances- stay on top of school- work- and play.
I love how everything is falling into place also right around the fall equinox-
Times of balancing out energies.

This week I have a dance performance coming up as well. It is just a little side gig but it has been a super enjoyable process. The choreographer is a complete "non-dancer" meaning this is his first time working with dancers or doing anything dance related. So it makes for a really interesting and ever-changing choreographic process.

So like always: things are coming full circle, completing, and moving forward.
For 3 months I have attended massage school full time while sleeping on a massage table, the couch, or a futon, keeping my stuff mostly packed away, and living pretty spontaneously. It has been challenging at times, yet all in all the community house I have been staying in has been a really enriching lovely experience.

New beginnings.
New manifestations.
New commitments.
New loves.
New desires.
New goals.
New limits.


We are expanding conciousness rapidly. Riding a wavy rollercoaster through the dimensions of time-space reality. My journey is just one admist everyother god-being walking this earth. It is fun to share my stories with you, hopefully it does someone some good?!!

LOVE AND LIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment