Thursday, April 24, 2014

mosquitos

Ok so four days later i probably have 30 misquito bites spread out over my body. But you know what? I don`t give a shit!

 I have been doing a lot of thinking, reflection, and sleeping. I have been trying to read this book called body-mind-centering, and I am actualy very interested in learning more about this subject, yet every time I sit down to read I end up taking a nice nap instead. I am typing on a pretty silly keyboard on my tablet, so I have a feeling this entry won`t be too inclusive.

I just was able to organize 2 private afro-peruanu private dance classes per week starting this Tuesday and Thursday at the round keva on our property!!! For 8 private dance classes this college dance professor is only charging 120 soles. 1 dollar equal4s 2.80 soles.... so it costs roughly around 40 dollars for 8 private classes..... WHAT??? A little more then 5 dollars per class. Wow. I am blown away. 

I have been doing a lot of reflecting about the culture here and its pros and cons. I will definitely be speaking more about that later when I can actually type :)

At this rate, it is looking like I will be spending more time in the laboratory then I initially thought, which is actually probably the biggest blessing. I really want to be able to apply real alchemical principles to movement and the world of Somatics. I am also looking forward to calcining physically and spiritually, breaking down the illusions of my constructed self. I can already tell by the time Phoenix and I touch foot in Salt Lake City, we will be forever transformed by this Peruvian experience.

Hasta luego
N

No comments:

Post a Comment