Monday, April 28, 2014

Future. I see you. I create you.

The crickets are chirping,
 The geckos are slithering. 

The moths keep banging up against the glass window trying to get inside a safe haven.
    AND, the cockroaches know just how to freak out a girl getting ready to make dinner.
          I am proud of myself for not screaming. 
I need to get some pictures of these guys... they are HUGE 3 times the size of normal coakroaches. 
                              Yes. AND they fly. OH my!
 I bravely conquered both of the unsuspecting cockroaches as they were lounging in the kitchen!!! Go me!!! Yet honestly I had the quivers and goosebumps for a few minutes after.  


So funny how my perspective shifts a few days before I get my period, and interesting how it shifts during my period. Once I stop bleeding I can feel myself regaining my full "Nori" power back. Such an interesting cycle to note- because a few days ago I was in a much different head-space around this trip. I was afraid I wouldn't have anything to do, and I would have these crazy hot, long days... and blah blah blah. Yet now I am finding- there is always plenty to do- and I am absolutely enjoying this time to integrate, rest, and rejuvenate. Such a blessing to have this moon-time to detox emotions and thoughts that have been brewing for the last month. 

Phoenix and I have been talking a lot about the real possibility of moving out to Peru. We are both serious, big-time dreamers, so for us dreaming and creating is half the fun! Yet there are seriously so many pros to moving to this area of Peru. We are planning on taking a trip hopefully this weekend to check out Sauce, a little town in the beautiful spot of Laguna Azul. It is a 90 minute taxi ride from Tarapoto. I happened across a white man selling his 3 acre parcel (advertising on You-Tube of all places) out there a few years back, so I wrote him an email to see if it was still available by chance. He wrote me back saying it wasn't but we were still welcome to check out the property. He also mentioned that the whole town was for sale, so we shouldn't have a hard time finding other parcels of land for sale. It should be really cheap out there- say less than or about 10-15 grand for 2-5 acres. 

My ultimate plan has always been to be able to live off the land in a beautiful tropical paradise, while having that land serve as a "healing-arts-retreat-learning-center". I know I am not the only one with this vision. Many of my friends share the same longing as well. Yet over the years I am marveling at how all the necessary pieces just come together naturally. With each piece I am able to refine and recreate my dream to be more and more functional, exact, and real. 

With this new moon on Sunday, I felt this alignment happening inside of me. Everything seems soooooo possible, and almost like it is on the verge of manifesting physically. When I dream about my future, and where I want to be in a few years I have three major components that are becoming to be more solidified. *Most importantly I desire to be eating all the food I am growing, and to be living in harmony with nature- off the "grid" with a fresh water source. This place is my heaven. 
*On this land I envision having a movement studio to offer various forms of movement and healing art workshops/classes. Blending Alchemy, Yoga, Somatics, and Dance into a grounded, and direct path to deep transformation. I see myself offering powerful workshops in the movement arts and really carving my own unique niche within the field. With this offering I intend to travel far and wide holding sacred space for people all over the world. 
*I would also love to create an online TV show that highlights various movement professionals, healers, and people in the somatic field. Phoenix can help me set up the platform very easily and I can get started on that right away. Being able to create a passive/ residual income source with this platform as well, will be a major plus. 

Whenever I dream about my future I have always had the components of sustainability, harmony, financial freedom, travel, teaching, continuous learning, and making a positive impact in many ways. 

When I think about grounding all of that in, to land in Peru- with the plan that Phoenix and I have been plotting, it just feels fucking amazing! Yet I know my journey will take me to places I never imagined, and will take a whole lot of dedication, time, love, and endurance. I am looking forward, yet I am enjoying this time to deeply remind myself of the here and now. That everything I am seeking for is truly already inside of me. I am almost 24 and yet age shouldn't matter, I am recognizing that everything has it's time and place. I can't rush the river. I can float down it on an inter-tube and enjoy the scenery on the way. Because, I think there is something about my life and where it is headed that is inevitable. Everything happens in perfect timing indeed. I trust in my destiny and I am also totally willing to do what it takes to make it happen. 

Empowered, Bleeding, Thoughtful,
Noryana 


1 comment:

  1. Flying massive cockroaches…. damn!

    I love that your letting your dreams and ideas about the future take shape… and expressing them out in the open. That's one of the first steps to manifesting your desires. "You have to name it to claim it." <----I've got that quote up on my pin board in my inspiration room. (:

    I don't know if it's the moon or what, but I've been feeling like anything is possible as well! All these things I've wanted for years now are finally starting to take shape. I feel so empowered! Sounds like you do too! Neat to know that we're all interconnected in what we're experiencing. Lots of transformations are taking place right now! It's beautiful! <3

    If you open a healing center in Peru, I would love to come visit it!

    ReplyDelete