Saturday, November 26, 2011

Golden golden highlights

Wow. Time.

Massage school is almost done. I have about a month left of classes, and then I have January to finish up anything extra.  Who knows what will happen after I graduate.
My brain wants to plan and figure out the next step. My heart is being drawn back to the Islands of Hawaii. My heart also needs to be dancing, creating art, training, utilizing this body I have to dance my dances.

Things are flowing nicely. I have such an amazing homebase filled with so much love, respect, and Goddess power. Cree, Shelly, and I have such powerful harmony it is almost ridiculous. What an empowering stage of my life I am in, to be living with such amazing Goddesses- and to be furthering my own work as a healer.

Since as long as I can remember I have known my work here is many-fold. Physically I feel like I am always attempting to mesh myself in the healing world and the artistic dance world at the same time. Living in Mexico, dancing, was an intense period of creative explosion, and now living in Salt Lake city, I am in an intense period of learning deeply about the body and different methods of how to bring it back to balance. Maybe my life will keep doing this big pendulum swing from healing to dance- untill I can bring them both into my life fully and equally. Besides the fact that each contains the other as in the Yin/Yang balance. To dance is to heal, and to heal is to dance with life.
(In lomi-lomi massage from hawaii- the philosophy is to be dancing with God on the clients body-)!!!!

So many wonderful things to do- to explore!!! I have to remind myself that I am exactly where I need to be at the right time, always!! I have a long and lucious life ahead and can do everything I dream of doing!

Peru--- Thailand--- Fiji--- Hawaii--- South America--- India---- Bali--- Costa Rica

The trick for me is to stay grounded and present with where I am. Yes I can dream. But I have to be fully commited to where I am at the moment. One thing at a TiME!

though I had a dream last night that I was inquiring about dancing with a tribal african fusion dance company in South Africa..... Mwhaha... yes!

An ode to the winter. An ode to hot tea. An Ode to cuddling. an ode to being fully in love with yourself!

Thanks for reading my very spastic post.... This is just a way to say what I feel like saying with no order or concern about how it reads.

Love you,
Norianna

No comments:

Post a Comment